Monday, February 07, 2011


The Brothers Four - Greenfield

Anna I think you'll like this
they remind me of Simon & Garfunkel

This was playing over the soundsystem in the old video of us when we were young (and still in hongkong). It'd make a good movie soundtrack - a memory of a couple with a glass of wine in their hands, slowly waltzing across the carpeted living room, yellow lighting, beautiful red dress swishing around.

-

My parents and I talked a lot the past two days. This blog is starting to sound empty and a little meaningless because they don't hold much of my thoughts anymore.. or do they? We played with the nine type personality test and had discussions about many things. Giving, Past, facades. I wish he didn't have to work over there, having him over for 11 days sounds great enough, but it definitely isn't.

-

Yahui came over for a reunion dinner with my family yesterday. We had dinner with my brother over the webcam (breakfast for him over in sweden). Honestly, I don't miss him that much cause he's always a call away and skype is so convenient. Technology is quite amazing.

My mom would have worried herself to death with a son overseas 50 years ago where the only form of communication are letters - they take forever to get to your mailbox.


B&J from sweden




:D




Paramore - the only exception

Hooked onto this and other brothers four songs this week.

No comments: